How-To Guide: Blog Post Commenting
I love to hear from my readers. Here's a quick and simple guide to make commenting a pleasure. Follow these few easy steps and you'll be a commenting pro!
- Scroll to the bottom of the blog post you wish to leave a comment on. Locate the commenting paragraph box and buttons as shown in the image here.
- Write your comment in the paragraph box, "Start the discussion."
1. Attach any photos by clicking the small photo icon below the comment paragraph box and above the words "Log In With."
2. Next, there are a number of methods you can utilize to post your comment as:
You are welcome to log-in with one of your social media profiles (Google+, Twitter, Facebook) or via TU living's new commenting platform Disqus.
OR You can leave a comment as a 'guest' without requiring you to log-in by checking the box "I'd rather post as a guest"
3. Clicking the gray right pointing arrow at the bottom right, your comment will be submitted!
A note will display telling you "Your comment is awaiting moderation." At this point your comment has successfully been submitted!
One of the TU living moderators will approve your comment as long as it is within our Terms of Service.
You can view your comment by clicking "See your comment." You will be able to view your comment until you navigate away from the page.